Saturday, October 10, 2009

Upon request.....

upon request from my darling...
update of de blog..
been kinda busy tis week...
with meeting de new task, project, big bosses stuff and also lil time for my dearest...

hectic week...whilst my darling continue her war, mine just started...
might not as bad as my darling...but stayed late nitess...

de good tgs is i think now the "L" virus slowly removed from inner me...and now i wan more time to finish up my stuff...more stuff for personal etc...

de reasons havent been on9 and updating: -

sun: helped on painting on my hse's grills, gate..went to 2nd cousin sis hse for brunch...aunt's hse for seafood and head to Hilton to meet V...headed to KLCC...did some of window shoppe and had O' Brien for dinner (healthy dinner?)...and over9 at my fren's plc as my cousin bro nt working on Mon.......

Mon: nth much..more towards work stuff...n have a good Banana Leaf lunch & dinner @ Ipoh Chicken Rice @ MV...reached home late...

Tues: my exciting day....cant tell much details on this...more to P&C...oni certain ppl knw...

Wed: most tiring latest 9 out...work as usual...meeting boss and collic...meetinng and Bday celebration...Venue: Hilton KL + de pool side..great view... JB collic send me bek home but b4 tat went to Connaught pasar mlm after so long - bought a necklace for collic's bd.......not long as all of us r tired...slept ard 2am!!!

Thurs: work... buffet dinner @ Hilton..yummy... (sorry guys no pics coz no camera) had my fav sushi - unagi and octopus beside the western food...and 2nd meeting wiv some1 specel...lack of sleep again..slept early bt woke up in mid of nite...3hrs sleep (nite owl and suffering next day)

Fri: work & refer to mic's Isetan...totally exhausted...slept quite early.....ard 1am...and nt tat excited as working on Sat....

2 comments:

  1. wah...u can still remember what u did over the week..salute !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nt much actually....
    might left sth in btw...
    but de other stuff definitely..
    u knw wat i refer to...
    hahahha

    ReplyDelete