Sunday, November 15, 2009

14112009

Happie Birthday to Aaron & Rachel!!!!!!!!

slept around 2++am and woke up at 730am... started work a while and had quick breakkie @ Mamak wiv Phil bosss as he missed de Msian food...supposely to meet Mic and her colleagues at KLCC around 1pm++ but been drag me til 2pm....oh gosh less 1hr to shop & hang out~~~~~need more time plzzzzzzzzzzz......

reach BTS and join de team @ Sek Hou for lunch...


foodie & drinks @ Sek Hou, BTS


after lunch, we started to 'shop hopping' for my white dress... i had 2 xtra advisors ie. QQ & KY beside my darling... TQVM & muacksssss to u all... after few shops from level 4 to level 1...v had short break @ Borders after surveyss and trialsss..den v continue shoppe....and had tea break @ Gelato Fruity....yeay ice-creamsss....an incident occured (oni 3 of us knw wat its abt :P)...and finally got my WHITE DRESSSS...dismissed...



with the advisors & the incident-related story




de white dress & yummie Gelato Fruity ice-creamsss

the nitez didnt end...after dismissed with de gals, joined my kai mui's BD party...hang out til 1am++ and home...



some of the pics from de BD party


after cleaning; FB-ing, blogging and chatting wiv darling & KY...and zzzz around 4am++...

3 comments:

  1. longest u ever wrote..nice !! n quite an achievement wor hahaha....

    I like ur dress too !! abt the incident, I hv it on my blog instead hahhaa

    & Happy belated bday wot ur kai mui lor !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...bcoz of tis, lack of sleep oo...
    enjoy de outingss...wen is next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wen's next again?? lol..y not u tell me?

    ReplyDelete